Powered by Blogger.

Essie Haul


In order to curb my spending I try to avoid all the emails coming in showing me all the stuff I would love to have. When I saw 1-Day having a beauty sale I thought there wasn't any harm just having a look, until I saw Essie.

There were two groups of five polishes to choose from, after much internal deliberation I went with this one as I have a soft spot for blues and reds.
 
 
 
I'm Addicted is a bright sort of neon blue and reminds me of summer. This was the colour I had on in my NOTD post last week.
 

 
Style Cartel is a gorgeous midnight blue that reminds me of the ocean. This is my favourite shade of blue and would of course look great with some glitter.
 
 
 
Brownie Points is a burgundy red which is a perfect winter shade. I currently have it on my nails now and I love it.
 
 
 
Parka Perfect is a light periwinkle blue and has some shimmer to it. As it is a lighter colour it takes a couple of coats to make colour solid. Also looks to be the same shade blue as my wallpaper.
 
 
 
Under the Twilight is a dark purple/blue shade in the bottle but on the nail is a dark purple that as you can see just looks black.
 
As usual Essie has a nice small applicator that makes it easy to apply and the product goes on easily and doesn't take that long to dry.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! I would love to know what your favourite Essie shades are, I feel like I have to have them all.
 
Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.