Powered by Blogger.

NOTD 10/03/16



It's been a long while since I've done a NOTD post. These nails managed to last the entire week without much chipping which I was stoked about.

My renewed interest in decorating my nails is thanks to me purchasing a couple new colours from 1-Day, I'll do a post on them next week.
 
I was feeling drawn to the bright neon blue which is named 'I'm Addicted'. The colour is gorgeous, it gives me a summer vibe and reminds me of water.
 
I felt like it was missing something so I added 'Stroke of Brilliance' over top, you can't go wrong with glitter. The only thing I hate about it is that you don't get much glitter on the brush so you have to do multiple layers to get your nails nice and glittery. 
 
I'm currently doing my nails again, this time it's a more wintery shade and I'm of course adding some sparkle to it.
 
Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.