Powered by Blogger.

Stuff I Bought off eBay #003


I like to peruse around eBay when I'm bored which usually leads me to find things I want to buy. A while ago I bought a  Deathly Hallows Necklace which I really liked so I decided to see what other cool Harry Potter related jewellery pieces I could find. 
 
As you can see I found something, it's a Wand Necklace. It's not just any wand though, it's Hermione's wand. I bought it from here and you could pick either a necklace or a key chain. There were also options of wands; Hermione, Harry Potter, Dumbledore and Lord Voldemort. I opted for Hermione's as her wand was the nicest and because she's my girl.
 
So yeah, there's another random thing I bought off eBay, you're welcome  xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.