Powered by Blogger.

Stuff I bought off EBay #001

EBay is a magical place. I always seem to find some cool stuff that is only a couple of dollars. That and plus free shipping makes me very happy.
 
My friends birthday was coming up and I knew she liked necklaces and Harry Potter so of course I searched EBay. I got her the time-turner necklace that Hermione used in the Prisoner of Azkaban and I also decided to buy myself something.
 
 
I first saw a Deathly Hallows Necklace on Mighty Ape but I didn't like that it was black. I liked this one because it was gold and it wasn't too big.  I also loved the long chain, I've been liking longer necklaces lately.

While it did take some time to get here I'm so happy I got it. It's simple which I'm also loving at the moment with just the triangle and the circle.

I bought the necklace here. It was only NZ$1.09 and there was free shipping.

Hope you all enjoyed this post! xoxo

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.