Powered by Blogger.

July Review

I always fall sick during winter and it was mid-July when it happened (as well as to pretty much everyone). Either I block it out or it just wasn't that bad before but this cold was pretty brutal, made me take for grated those moments where I could breath through my nose. As a result there wasn't as much posts because I just couldn't think straight.

I decided to do a video version and I think it went well. I might do it again for this month.

Got a little personal here. Just had the urge to write out how I was feeling.

Been wanting a new wallet for a while now and fell in love with this one.

A couple more book reviews involved Wonderland and the supernatural.

Books, Sims, new logo, social media.

Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.