Powered by Blogger.

Fashion | If I went to NZ Fashion Week



New Zealand Fashion Week began yesterday, I've never been but want to and I always like to look at the collections which get shown.  An important aspect of fashion week is deciding what to wear (of course). I don't own anything designer but I had a look through my wardrobe and came up with a few options if I were to go to fashion week.

Option 1





Top: Boohoo  / Skirt: Urban Precinct, Farmers / Daisy Ring: Pandora / Leather Jacket: No Issue, Farmers / Blue Sandstone Crystal Necklace: Shop Style Conquer Store


Option 2




This outfit is the same as option 1 apart from the skirt. I'm wearing the same shoes in all three options cause I just like them.

Skirt: Whistle, Farmers / Shoes: Salucci Collection, Farmers


Option 3 



Dress: Zest Weekend, Farmers / Denim Jacket: No Issue, Farmers


So these are the options, as you can see most of it is from Farmers and they're all pretty casual. I would love to know what option you like best.

Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.