Powered by Blogger.

90s/ 2000s Nostalgia Tunes


You know how you're on YouTube and you start to follow the suggested videos which inevitably leads you into a black hole and you have no idea where you're going to end up. Yeah, that happens to me a lot. On one such occasion I stumbled across a song that was very popular in the late 90s/early 2000s which then spiralled out of control and now have a playlist of all the songs I always heard throughout my childhood. It's great, late 90s/early 2000s music was good especially combined with the somewhat strange music videos and fashion.

Being the nice person I am I thought it was only fair to share with you all the greatness that is late 90s/early 2000s music.



Enjoy

Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.