Powered by Blogger.

Once'it | EMMIE Rose Gold Sunglasses



It's a tale as old as time. I'm bored so start looking at online shops, I find something that I am obsessed with and then buy that said thing. Usually it's makeup but this time they're sunglasses and are rose gold (my weakness).


I got these EMMIE Sunglasses off Once'it, they're still available and the sale ends midday next Monday. They came in other colours such as silver and black but the rose gold had me hooked and I knew no other colour could compare.

I debated for a long time whether to get them. I was mostly worried about if they would suit me. As you can see they're cat-eye shaped which was another thing that really drew them to me. I've seen people around with this style of glasses (with the curved feature) and I've always kinda thought that I would not be able to pull it off. However I felt that these didn't have a strong/sharp design, they're more softer, so I thought I would branch out.

Now that they are mine I think they suit me... They're even more gorgeous in the flesh and I just find myself staring at them. They're not the sturdiest glasses so you definetly need to be careful with them. Overall I'm really happy with them. 

Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.