Powered by Blogger.

Skincare Repurchases


Lately I've been trying out some new things to do for posts. I've never done a repurchases post so I thought I would try it out. The only repurchases I done recently are skincare which I will share with you all.

All of the skincare that I use is from the brand Skinfood. It's made in NZ, not that expensive and you can buy it at the supermarket. You can also get it online and has free shipping.

I had run out of the Cleans All cleanser as well as the Mud Masque.

Cleans All // $13.99 NZD

I'd previously been using Cetaphil for a long time as a cleanser. It wasn't really doing anything for me so I decided to try this which was also cheaper. It has a very fresh scent; made up of manuka honey, kiwifruit & limeflower extracts, sunflower oil and aloe vera. When I use it my skin feels refreshed, it's also very creamy and I love massaging it in.

Mud Masque // $13.99 NZD

The first product I'd ever tried from Skinfood was their Mud Masque which I heard a lot of good things about. I've already done a post on it before and I still love it. The product is creamy and smooth and also dries pretty quickly. I always make sure to put a good amount on and around my nose as that area tends to get the most blackheads as well as any breakouts. As soon as I remove it my skin feels fresh and clean and not dried out at all. As I mentioned before it often makes my eyes water thanks to the sulphur from the Rotorua mud but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

What recent repurchases have you made?

Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.