Powered by Blogger.

Current Skincare



I'd been thinking of doing a skincare post for a while now and just thought I might as well do it. My skincare is pretty simple, as you can see above I use Skinfood products which are NZ made and budget friendly

The first product I'd ever tried from Skinfood was their Mud Masque which I heard a lot of good things about. I've already done a post on it before and I still love it. The product is creamy and smooth and also dries pretty quickly. I always make sure to put a good amount on and around my nose as that area tends to get the most blackheads as well as any breakouts. As soon as I remove it my skin feels fresh and clean and not dried out at all. As I mentioned before it often makes my eyes water thanks to the sulphur from the Rotorua mud but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

I first got a bottle of the Exfoliating Scrub in a Beauty Box and I really liked it. Like with the Mud Masque I like to concentrate around my nose as it's the area which really needs some exfoliating. Like with the masque my skin feels clean and smooth afterwards. The formula has a nice fresh scent and has walnut shell, cucumber extract, manuka honey, aloe vera, sweet almond and lime. All the good stuff.

I'd previously been using Cetaphil for a long time as a cleanser. It wasn't really doing anything for me so I decided to try the Skinfood Cleans All which was also cheaper as well. Like with the exfoliating scrub it has a very fresh scent; made up of manuka honey, kiwifruit & limeflower extracts, sunflower oil and aloe vera. When I use it my skin feels refreshed, it's also very creamy and I love massaging it in.


This is my most recent skincare purchase. I've been hearing how much people love Rosehip oil and I wanted to try it out. I've been enjoying it so far, I rub some in after I've washed my face at night. I also love using the dropper, I don't know why I just find it fun.


This is probably the product I use the most, I apply it twice a day. Skinfood has other moisturises but I went for this one as it has spf 15, it's always important to keep your skin protected. Like with the cleanser it's very creamy and a little goes a long way. It once again has a fresh scent and it contains manuka honey and aloe vera as well.

What products do you use in your current skincare routine?

Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.