Powered by Blogger.

Clothing Haul: Farmers + The Warehouse

I have a pile of recent clothing purchases which I haven't blogged about yet so I thought I would do it all in this haul. I also did a video as well, I've yet to see how it turned out. If it's decent I might upload it next week. As you can deduce from the title the items are from Farmers with a couple from The Warehouse.

First up are the items from Farmers.

This dress I got a couple of weeks ago or more and is the dress I wore to my graduation. It's from the brand Zest Weekend and is navy blue with a gorgeous flowery type design on the front. As soon as I saw the dress I fell in love and I knew one way or another it would be mine.

This is another item that when I saw it I fell in love with it. I'm obsessed with the pea/military style of coat and this is checking all the boxes. It's from the brand Whistle (you'll see a lot of this in the rest of the post), it is quite heavy and is guaranteed to keep me warm this winter.

These are just a pair of plain stretchy black pants/thick leggings. I don't know what to call them. They're from Whistle and they have a ribbed detail on the knees. I've being seeing this detail around recently, the pants/leggings I got from The Warehouse have it which you will see and I also have some blue leggings from Cotton On with the detail which I got a couple of years ago. It's safe to say I like them.

This is probably the most colourful piece of clothing I own at the moment. It's from Whistle and is a skater style dress. The thing I love most about it is that it has pockets, I like having places to put my hands so they don't look awkward.

Once again from Whistle this skirt reminds me of the 70s and has the deepest pockets ever. I love it. It's a gorgeous chocolate colour and is very soft. It's very high-waisted on me which isn't a bad thing. On the model it was paired with a cream blouse, I don't having anything cream but I think black would work.

When I got the skirt I was trying to figured out what shoes would go with it. I have a variety of black boots but don't have brown. The photo doesn't quite show the brown shade that they are but they go nicely with the skirt and other stuff I'm sure.

Early last month I was lucky enough to get invited to a preview of The Warehouse Autumn/Winter range and I spotted some pieces which I loved especially a leather jacket. I took some photos which I'll put below.

Some of the pieces I liked were in store so they made their way home with me.


The top comes in three colours; red, grey and black. I liked red the most especially how it contrasted with the sheer black material at the bottom. The dark grey pants/leggings once again have the ribbed knees, they're thick and stretchy and are great for Autumn/ Winter.

What clothing items are you loving this Autumn?

Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.