Powered by Blogger.

Arte della moda YouTube videos


You may not know but recently I've been putting some videos up on YouTube. The latest two are ones in which I am in front and speak to the camera. Before I was terrified to do so but for some reason the idea has now sparked some kind of creativity, opening up a variety of things to do videos on.
The latest videos are Ashley attempts... Eyeliner in which as the title suggests I badly attempt to apply eyeliner on and a Clothing Haul. The Clothing Haul is the same group of clothes I blogged about last week.

If anyone has any ideas of videos for me to do feel free to let me know. It will also be awesome if you subscribed :D There's a link to my channel on the sidebar with all the other links.




Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.