Powered by Blogger.

Current Playlist


I've always been hesitant in sharing the music that I like to listen to. I just get anxious in caring what other people think of my music choices. I love music, I can't go a day without listening to a couple of songs and whenever I'm sad I just put on my headphones and my mood instantly changes. Since I've never done a music post before I thought it would be refreshing and if it goes well I might do more.

I think I have a pretty eclectic taste in music though I usually lean more towards pop music. The songs I've mentioned mostly all upbeat and are a mix of older and newer tunes.


Hope you all enjoyed this post! I'd love to know what songs are on your playlist currently

Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.