Powered by Blogger.

YouTube Fitness


This year I kind of wanted to really focus on my fitness. Me and physical activity don't get along, I hated PE at school. The only physical sport I liked was swimming which I still do. I've been really wanting to get into Yoga so I thought the easiest way to start was through YouTube.
 
They're are a lot of videos out there but I went for Yoga with Adriene cause I heard somewhere that her videos were really good. Needless to say I'm in love with her. I'm still making my way through the 30 day yoga camp and I'm loving it. Some days it's really relaxing and others it's an intense session and I'm sweating (though it's not that hard in this humidity). Sometimes I just can't manage to pull off some of the poses but hopefully I'll get there.
 
Ok so I'm kinda obsessed with the SACCONEJOLYs, I watch their vlogs everyday and I love them.  It was through their channel that I discovered Lucy Wyndham-Read, she is their trainer and has a YouTube channel with a variety of videos. The ones I like the most are the short rep workouts. I've only done one so far but it was TOUGH. I used muscles I've not used in a while/ever. I made a playlist of her videos focusing on abs, thighs etc.
 
I'd love to know what your favourite fitness channels are on YouTube, just as long as they're not too intense.
 
Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.