Powered by Blogger.

Makeup Haul

 
I've expressed my love for free shipping many occasions and it is one of my weaknesses. If I see it I feel obliged to buy something just to not waste the opportunity. This happened a couple of weeks ago and since I was in the mood I also bought a couple of items from another website. Someone needs to take my debit card off me.


Beauty Bliss had free shipping for a couple of days so I picked up a couple of things I wanted to try. I got two L.A. Girl Pro concealers, an orange and a green one. The orange one is neutralise dark tones, aka under my eyes, while the green one neutralises red tones, aka the rest of my face. I already have an ordinary L.A. Girl concealer which I like so I thought I would give them a try. I also picked up a Australis Metallix Eyeshadow as I've been hearing good things about them. I got Gold Gaga which is a copper kind of gold and is just all round gorgeous.
 
I also picked up a few things from Feel Unique one of which I did actually need guys, I swear. It was the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer which you can not get in NZ. It's again one of my favourite concealers and I was running out so the purchase was justified. I also picked up a couple of the Maybelline Color Tattoos. They can be used as an eyeshadow base or just have them on by itself. I couldn't pick just one so I got two.
 
 
Gold Gaga is more coppery than On and on Bronze but they're both just a couple of beautiful gold shades which I'm obsessed with at the moment. Permanent Taupe is more of a dark grey and has no trace of glitter. It's also less creamy and pigmented than On and on Bronze, I had to layer up the colour while the gold only needed one layer. Gold Gaga is definitely the most creamiest which surprised me but the colour payoff is great. It also comes off more easily, when I tried to wipe them off my arm it slided off while the Color Tattoos didn't even budge.
 
Have you used any of these products? I would love to know what you thought of them.
 
Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.