Powered by Blogger.

January Review 2016


And just like that January is over. I still feel like 2015 was last week, I need things to slow down. Here's what was on the blog in January.
 
Sharing the gifts I got on Christmas because why not.
 
I went to Wellington over New Years and I had to do some visual documentation and share it. We went to the Zoo I saw the cutest Red Panda <3
 
I always try to find the easiest ways to do things and removing makeup is definitely one of them.
 
A 'haul' post about what I got while in Wellington.
 
A long overdue book review in which I sensed some Gossip Girl vibes.
 
It's a Unicorn necklace and it's magic, enough said.
 
These belonged to my Grandparents, my parents thought I would like them. 
 
 
Ashley xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.