Powered by Blogger.

Wellington Photo Diary

As mentioned I went to Wellington for New Years and I loved it. I think I would love to live in Wellington, I often feel tired of Auckland and in need of change. Of course I took some photos as well as a video which is not edited, oops. Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing with it. I'll get it done eventually.
 


 





Red Panda!!!

 
We managed to do a couple of things there. We went to the two war exhibitions at Te Papa and the Dominion Museum, the DreamWorks exhibition at Te Papa and Wellington Zoo. In between that was a lot of walking and we also went and saw the new Star Wars movie which was awesome. The weather was amazing most of the time, the last couple of days weren't that great but that was fine.
 
There is still so much I wanted to do so another visit is definitely needed.

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.