Powered by Blogger.

October Review - Hello Again

It's been a long while since I've written something that won't count towards a degree. I won't lie it's nice to not be having anxiety attacks wondering if an essay has a good enough argument and actually makes sense. Here's a fun fact for you all, I HATE reading my own writing. The thought of it actually makes me ill so editing is my form of hell.

This kind of sums up October for me.  Everything just came crashing down and it felt as though the weeks and hours were going so fast. Even while time was moving fast it felt as though it would never end. Thankfully it has and I never ever want to read anything on Rembrandt or Titian.


With that out of the way, HELLO! How are you? How's your October been? This post is my reintroduction into the blogging forum. I'm excited to do something creative, not just with arte della moda but in general. I don't know why but I'm just in the mood to do something, to be creative, be spontaneous.

So yeah, thanks for reading if you got this far xx 

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.