Powered by Blogger.

My Favouite Things #35

 
It's been a long while since I've done one of these posts. This was suppose to go up on Friday but I was busy/lazy to actually write it. It's the weather guys, I just can't function in this heat and humidity.
 
Jessica Jones
I like to think I'm a Marvel fan. I haven't read any of the comics but I love the movies as well as the TV shows. From the first episode I was hooked. The show is darker than any other Marvel show or film which I loved. The superhero aspect of it wasn't that stressed, the show did not centre around it rather it being focused on Jessica and her struggles. I've now watched the entire season and I'm very tempted to re-watch it all again.
 
World of Wanderlust
When I was trying to come up with a name for my little travel series I stumbled across this blog. World of Wanderlust is a travel and lifestyle blog and I found myself reading all the posts about many places around the world and daydreaming. There are also recipes and I found a couple I like the look of and bookmarked them for later.
 
Blue Sandstone Necklace
Ellen and Tara from Shop Style Conquer have recently opened a store which you can check out here. So far they are selling necklaces which are all gorgeous. I couldn't help myself and picked up a Blue Sandstone Crystal Necklace and it's now my favourite piece. There is limited stock with some necklaces already being sold out but the Blue Sandstone Necklace is still available to get.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! It's the last day of November, can you believe it! I can't wait for everything to be Christmassy (even though it has been since early November). We got out Christmas tree over the weekend and I'm so excited to decorate it, with the tree there it is actually starting to feel like Christmas.


No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.