Powered by Blogger.

The Secret Garden


I've had this for couple of months and I've finally remembered to do a post on it. *Oops memory problems*
 
Adult colouring books have been quite popular recently and I had to jump on the bandwagon.  I can't even remember the last time I had a colouring in book, probably back in primary school, but I do remember that I loved it hence why I'm so happy about this book.
 
The illustrations are gorgeous; intricate designs of flowers, butterflies and other things which become even more aesthetically pleasing once there is colour on the page.  I haven't yet done much but I enjoy switching off from whatever's going on and just adding colour to the page.
 
I also love the name of the book.  I've always loved to have a secret garden, when I was younger I created my own one at the back of our property.  Also reminds me of the movie 'The Secret Garden', it was one of my favourite films.
 
I got Secret Garden from Book Depository.  Johanna Basford also has another book, Enchanted Forest which is next on my list to get.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! xxx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.