Powered by Blogger.

Art, Uni, Life



The week before last I wrote a post about the exhibition my class was involved in.  The opening was that Friday and I went along to it.  The weather was horrible, there was a lot of people but I enjoyed it. This was the first ever exhibition opening I've been too and was a cool experience.  The exhibition my class worked on, Camouflage, is on till the 26th of September.  There is a catalogue which goes with the exhibition and I'm in it! We all had to write around 500 words about the artwork we were given, it's a cool experience to see your name in print.

In other exciting news I got a part time job! I'm working at the Rembrandt Remastered exhibition at Smith and Caughey's.  I'm up on the 6th floor when the art is. I had my first shift on Friday, there wasn't much people so I mostly just walked around.  I should remember to bring a book or some work to do.  If any of you are interested you should definitely come along!

Hope you all enjoyed this post xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.