Powered by Blogger.

Graduation Gifts

I graduated last Monday and before we left my Mum gave some graduation presents! Can you tell I was excited? :p



 
When I saw the Pandora bag I got excited but I of course opened the card first because that's just what you're suppose to do.
 
I got another ring, which I'm kinda loving at the moment. It's made of a series of infinity rings, it's silver apart from one that's gold. I love it. It's the wrong size so I haven't worn it yet.
 
I also got another charm for my bracelet.  My Mum is obsessed with owls so when I saw it I just thought she got it because it was a owl, then I realised it had a graduation cap on. It's so cute and is a nice addition.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! xoxo
 
 

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.