Powered by Blogger.

April Review


March Beauty Box
I got a beauty box from Beauty Review and shared what goodies were inside.

Aussie Buys
I went to the Gold Coast and of course had to do a little shopping.

Gold Coast Memories
Photos from the Gold Coast which remind me of how much I enjoyed the trip.

Class Trip Billy Apple
Had a tour of the exhibition with the curator, was probably one of the best classes ever.

Dealing with Stress
I deal with stress and anxiety pretty much everyday and I share how I deal with it.

Once'it #004
I kind of have an Essie obsession and when I saw Once'it having a sale I couldn't help myself.

NOTD: Essie Blanc + Stroke of Brilliance + Toggle to the Top
Some nail combinations with my new Essie colours.

Childhood Jobs
Reminiscing on the jobs I wanted to do for a career as a child.

Gemstone Collection
Sharing my little collection of gemstones.

That's what was on the blog in April! Hope you all enjoyed this post xxx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.