Powered by Blogger.

Schwarzkopf BB Hair Repair


The first week of the semester is always interesting. First there's more people at uni then there will be for the entire year and during O-Week there are numerous of stalls wanting you to sign up.  There is also free stuff which is what I like to hunt out.  This year the stalls overflowed into Albert Park and as I was walking through I got given this which was cool.
 
I've never used a BB cream for your hair, I never knew they actually existed.  This is a Extra Care Hair Repair BB 11 in 1 Hair Beautifier (that's a lot of words). 
 
According to the back of the bottle it provides:
Anti-Breakage
Split Ends Protection
Silky Softness
Diamond Shine
Frizz Control
Strength Against Damage
Immediate Detangling
Natural Volume
Deep Nourishment ...  as well as other things.
 
You apply it to the mid-length and tips of your hair when it's towel dry and you just leave it in.  I haven't used it that much to see any results (sometimes I forget it) but the formulae is creamy and light and it smells amazing.  I can't wait to see if it actually works as my hair breaks so much it's not even funny and lets not talk about the frizz...

Hope you all enjoyed this post!

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.