Powered by Blogger.

Beauty Joint #001

Last month or so I made my first purchase on Beauty Joint.  This was completely influenced by Cassandra Myee after I basically looked at all of her posts on what she got from the site.  I had an idea of what I wanted to get and as usual I went overboard in the lipstick department. 
 




Milani Baked Blush
I've seen bloggers say great things about this brand and after seeing Cass's swatches of hers I wanted to get one for myself.  I got the shade Rose D'Oro and it's a gorgeous rose pink with flecks of gold in it.  I got this shade as it looked like the less intense one but it's very pigmented so I need to figure out the right amount to use.

Jordana Lip Liners
I got the shades Sedona Red and Plush Plum, you always need a red and a purple lip liner.  They're really good for their price, they go on easily and nicely just like my Chi Chi one.

Wet n Wild Lipsticks
These were kind of the main reason for the purchase, I've read and seen people saying good things about them so I got some.  I, with no self control, got three.  From top to bottom: Sugar Plum Fairy, Mauve Outta Here and Cherry Bomb.  The lipsticks are great but they're very dry, you could always put a gloss over it.

Hope you all enjoyed this post! xx

 

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.