Powered by Blogger.

Red Red Red



When looking through my lip products I realise that one colour dominates the rest.  It's not surprising as when looking at lipsticks I'm immediately drawn to the shade of red. I can't really explain why, I just love the colour and I always see people *Taylor Swift being one* look absolutely amazing with a red lip and I just have to have it.
 
 
When looking at all these swatches I started to realise how similar the shades are... It's not intentional I swear.
 
Top to Bottom
 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Crème in 435 Love that Pink
Even thought it has pink in it's name it's more red that pink. It definitely had pink in it, and maybe orange making it not a true red. I'm pretty sure this was the first kinda real lipstick I bought, the purchase may a slightly been influenced by it's name.
 
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 985 Infra-Red
As it's name suggest it's a bright red with orange tones.  I remember almost not buying it but my weakness for all this red got the better of me and here we are.
 
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 625 Are You Red-dy
This one is more darker than 985 and is more of a true red which is why I bought it. I'd come to realise I like these shades of red more rather than the orange tone ones.
 
Rimmel Apocalips Matte in Burning Lava
One of the two 'lip glosses' that I have and is pretty amazing. As it's name suggests it goes on matte and pretty much stays on all day. It's the perfect red and could almost be a dupe for the one below...
 
Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet
The Velvetines are known to be amazing and stay on all day. When deciding on what one to get I couldn't go past Red Velvet.  It's a little bit more of a brighter red that the Rimmel one but otherwise they're basically identical.
 
Rimmel Kate Moss in 107
As you can see it's more of your darker red, in fact compared to the others it's more purple-ly than anything.  I'm a real big fan of the darker winter reds, the more the better.
 
Lime Crime in Glamour 101
This shade is about as dark as they come which is amazing. It's kind of like a burnt brown-y red I guess but I love it all the same.
 
So that's my collection (so far) of my red lip products. Hope you all enjoyed this post! xx

1 comment

  1. I don't have any of these, but I have heard so many good things about the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks. My favourite red is probably Revlon Strawberry Suede, but it was discontinued :(

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.