Powered by Blogger.

January Review

Hey
 
I can't quite believed that it's February all ready, January went by with a blur and nothing really happened apart from me seriously committing to do Honours. EEEEEK, what have I done!  Now I'm stressing about picking a good topic for my main research essay *sigh*
 
Anyway here are the posts which when up on the blog this month
 
 
Before Christmas Smashbox had a 12 Days of Giveaways thing on their Facebook page and I won a lip product!
 
Lime Crime won't be stocked online other than the official website so I quickly went on Makeup.co.nz and grabbed one.
 
A few NZ Bloggers were doing this tag so I thought I would too as I constantly have a case of Wanderlust.
 
My first ever OOTD. I just really liked my outfit that day and thought to share.
 
This was my first iHerb order, after hearing so much about it I just had to buy some things.
 
So that was January! Hope you all enjoyed this post and hopefully February has something great in store for you :D

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.