Powered by Blogger.

Feel Unique #003





It's always a bad idea to go onto sites like Feel Unique when I'm board as there will always be something added to the basket which somehow I will end up buying.
 
I can't remember if I was looking for something in particular or in fact wanted them all but I've read great things about all these products so I just had to see for myself.
 
Maybelline The Eye Eraser
Lately I've been seeing this concealer being raved about by Essie Button so naturally I had to get some for myself.  I'm pretty sure you can't get these in NZ so when I found it on Feel Unique I was pretty pleased.  It's a bit different to other concealers in that you have to twist the top for the product to come out and oozes through a fluffy applicator. It's a bit weird but I'm getting use to it.
 
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold
This probably was a bit unnecessary but the colour was so pretty that I just couldn't help myself.  Once again I had heard great things about these so thought I would get one especially since they were WAY cheaper online than in Farmers.
 
Rimmel Apocalips Matte Liquid Lipstick
I mentioned the red one in Monday's post but I also got another one. I was only going to get one but I couldn't decided so I got both. The other shade is Atomic Rose and is more of a nude shade.  Like I said about Burning Lava it's long lasting, had great pigmentation and overall is just gorgeous.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! xx

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.