Powered by Blogger.

Velvetine Dash

Hey

Last year I made a couple of purchases which I didn't manage to blog about so here they are.  This post was suppose to go up yesterday but I was distracted by the Golden Globes, I just love award season.
 
At the end of the year news broke that Lime Crime soon won't be available anywhere in NZ but the website.  Shipping from the website is $10 which is way too much for me.  I have a couple (four) Lime Crime lipsticks but I don't have any of the Velventines so I quickly jumped onto Makeup.co.nz and got myself one as well as a Tangle Teezer.
 
 
I've always wanted a Tangle Teezer just as an alternative and would be easier to take around with me rather than a bulky hairbrush. Of course I got a pink and purple one because I like everything to be aesthetically pleasing.
 
I had a difficult time deciding on what Velvetine shade to get but I eventually decided on Red Velvet because I'm a sucker for a red lipstick.
 
 
The colour is amazing! Sooo pretty. It goes on nicely, dries quickly, and of course it stays on for hours so I don't have to paranoid all day whether or not I look weird with worn off lipstick.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post!

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.