Powered by Blogger.

Mirrou Spree

Hey

How's it going? How was your weekend? My weekend was nice, had a lazy Saturday and on Sunday I went to my first ever bloggers brunch. I was super nervous but everyone was lovely (I still kept quite though, takes a while for me to come out of my shell when meeting new people) and the food was yum.
 
Today's post is a clothing haul which I don't think I've done in a while. A couple of weeks ago my family and I (minus my brother) went to Sylvia Park for some reason. I can't really remember which is the norm for me lately, my memory is starting to fail me.  Anyway I discovered Mirrou which I didn't know was at Sylvia so I had to go in and found some great pieces.
 
Left: Just a nice white singlet which I can just wear with anything.
 
Right: I saw a girl wearing this shirt earlier in the day and I really liked it but had no idea where it was from. When I saw it in Mirrou I knew it was mine.  The sleeves and around the collar in the front are mesh which makes it more interesting than a plain black shirt.  My sister actually got the same shirt which was surprising as we don't usually have the same taste in clothes.
 
Left: This shirt was right beside the black one above and I loved it as well. Just a classic black and white shirt but what sealed it for me was the typography.  Whenever I see something in French or just the word Paris I have to have it.
 
Right: This was the first thing I spotted in the store. It's a nice cardigan thing which I can just throw on when it's a bit chilly. It's long, flowy and is also very soft which is a must. It came in black as well but went for this one as I'm trying to avoid the safety net that is black.
 
 
My Mum actually pointed this out to me and when I saw it I knew I wanted it. I think it's pretty obvious why, it's gorgeous and is another addition to my key ring.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! From now on I might only post twice a week leading up to Christmas, maybe, we'll see how it goes :p

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.