Powered by Blogger.

Farmers Haul

Hey
 
It's the start of another week and once again I am still studying, it's like a never ending cycle. But fortunately my last exam, hopefully forever, is on Thursday so I'll be free! That basically means I'll be trying to find a job and other things to occupy my time.
 
A couple of weeks ago Farmers were having their sales which they have every Thursday and of course I couldn't resist.  What really drew me in was the 25% off Revlon Foundation as mine was running low and needed more. I of course got a few more things so it wouldn't feel lonely.
 
No Issue Jumper & Whistle Skirt
 
When I saw these particularly, the jumper I knew they had to be mine. The jumper isn't something I would usually go for but I couldn't resist the pink even if it is neon. It's nice and lightweight, the sleeves are in a knitted style so will be nice to wear on a cool night.  The skirt is a nice black skater style business type skirt if that's how you want to describe it and is very versatile.
 
 
Maybelline Colour Sensational, 625 Are You Red-dy 
You guys know that I have a problem when it comes to red lipsticks, I literally want all the shades there are. I probably shouldn't have bought this but oh well it's mine now.  This one is more of an actual red, not orangey or pinky, just a classic red. I justify the purchase as I don't have one of those, I'm obsessed with the whole pin-up look and this would be the perfect red for it.
 
Chi Chi Lip Liner in Fly Girl
I've always wanted a Chi Chi lip liner after watching Shaaanxo rave about them constantly.  I couldn't decide between nude or red so I went in between with a fleshy pink.  It really does go on smoothly and keeps my lipstick in place. I definitely need to get more.
 
Sunglasses
While we were there my Mum wanted to have a look at the sunglasses, the rest of my family got some new pairs so I wanted to get some myself.  I ended up getting two pairs as I just couldn't choose.  They both have a similar cat-eye shape, one is black and the other has a tortoise shell design.  To me the black looks more glamorous and the other more casual but I'll just wear them around anywhere.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! I got some other things from this shopping trip, they were repurchases and there will be a post on them on Wednesday.

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.