Powered by Blogger.

Bloodlines - Silver Shadows

Hey

Sorry there was no post yesterday, had my first exam and was kinda freaking out about it. The lecturers gave us no hints at all so I tried to study the entire coursework :/ Thankfully there were questions that I could answer and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I always have this fear of going in and completely forgetting everything.
 
As I mentioned in Friday's post I went to Lorde on Saturday. She was amazing of course! She sounded great and the lighting was amazing even though they made my eyes hurt a bit.  There was even frozen yogurt which I could not resist in getting.  I ended up rocking the purple lip, I wore the Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Shameless which I did a post on here.

With that all out of the way the focus of this post is about a book. It's been a while since I've posted about books and I've been meaning to do a little review of this book which I have had for a couple of months.


Silver Shadows is the fifth book in the Bloodlines series which means there's only one to go then the series is done. :( I did a post on the series which you can read here.  If you haven't read the previous books there are spoiler alerts so with that warning read on if you please.

Like with the Fiery Heart the chapters swap between the perspectives of Sydney and Adrian which is nice as it gives two views of the series situation the characters are in.  Sydney was captured at the end of the Fiery Heart and is now being held in the Alchemists Re-education Centre being more or less tortured and brainwashed.  While there she tries to keep her head as well as to try and escape the centre with the help of her magic. We see her experience on the inside as well as Adrian's on the outside who tries to find her and kind of goes a bit unstable and has to get the help of Marcus who he is not a fan of. 

I don't want to spoil the plot so I might leave it there. Some big things happen that were for me exciting and I can't wait to see how it all ends in the final book.

Hope you all enjoyed this post!

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.