Powered by Blogger.

Outfit and Makeup for JT

Hey

Sorry for the halt in blogging last week, my laptop gave up and now it won't turn on at all which is very inconvenient.  I'm doing this post on the main computer at home as doing it on the blogger app was a bit of a disaster.  

Last Wendesday I went and saw Justin Timberlake live with my sister (she somehow was lucky to see him twice) and it was amazing! He did a lot of his old songs which was great and afterwards my ears were ringing for quite a while.  I thought that I might blog about what I wore and how I did my make-up for it. It's not very exciting but I thought it might be fun to do.

Black Shirt - Farmers
Tartan Skirt - Valley Girl

Jacket - Jay Jays

Shoes - Number One Shoes

I also wore plain grey tights to bring it all together. I was planning on wearing my heeled boots but I wore them all day at uni and my feet were killing me, so I went for the more comfortable option.

Primer - Maybelline Baby Skin
Foundation - Revlon Colourstay
Concealer - Collection Cosmetics
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte
Blush - NYX
Mascara - Collection Cosmetics

This is just my usual make-up look I have everyday, it's not very exciting but what the hell I thought I would include it. I was planning on wearing lipstick but couldn't be bothered with the maintenance so I just brought along my Nivea Lip Balm.

Hope you all enjoyed this post! Like I said Justin was amazing and I had a great time singing along.  In fact after his concert I've now become obsessed with all of his songs particularly FutureSex/LoveSound which I've had on repeat for the past couple of days.

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.