Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Things #22

Last Week of Uni
Today is officially the last day of classes for the semester.  All that's left is exams and if all goes well I will have finally got my degree. It's a bit scary thinking about it especially when I'm not entirely sure on what I am doing next year but it's good to be finally done and having the sense of achieving something.

Tanya Burr Vlogs
Tanya vlogged everyday during September but it wasn't until the end of that month where I started watching them.  Since then I've been watching them over the last couple of weeks and on Monday I finished them.  It was a bit sad, it kind of became apart of my routine and now I don't know what to do with myself.  I especially enjoyed the ones with bits and pieces from London Fashion Week but I loved all of them.

New Taylor Swift Songs
I wasn't really the biggest Taylor Swift fan but I am obsessed with her new songs. It all started with Shake it off, which you can't help but dance to, and now it's Out of the Woods and Welcome to New York.  I love both songs.  Welcome to New York is very eighties and if possible makes me want to go to New York even more.  Overall my favourite would have to be Out of the Woods, I'm not quite sure why but I've had it on repeat for the last couple of days and am still not sick of it yet. 

Hope you all enjoyed this post and if your in New Zealand have a great Labour Weekend! :D

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.