Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Things #20

The Illusionists 2.0
I mentioned last week I was going to the show and I really enjoyed it.  Unfortunately Mum got sick and couldn't come which was sad as she really wanted to go, my sister went with me instead as Dad thinks it's just all a con...  The show was amazing, it was part magic part comedy show and it blew my mind. I kind of wished I went more than once because I loved it that much.
 
Sam Smith covering Arctic Monkeys' 'Do I Wanna Know?'
When I saw Coup De Main Magazine tweet a link to this cover I clicked it straight away as what could be more perfect than this? I was right as soon I as I heard the first few seconds. Sam Smith's voice is amazing and coupled with one of my favourite Arctic Monkeys songs means that this cover is my new obsession and will be listening on repeat.
 
Having half the assignments as usual
Once again this is a little weird but is awesome. Usually you take four courses a semester and there are typically two pieces of internal work for each which adds up to eight all up.  This semester however I'm only taking three courses and two of them only have one piece of coursework. This can be a little daunting but at the same time I literally have half the work load I did last semester which good but not any less stressful.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post and have a great weekend! Sorry about the randomness of my blogging I've had essays due in this week and the coming weeks so the blog will take a backseat for a while.

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.