Powered by Blogger.

Happy 1st Birthday!

Hey

Today is actually the blog's first birthday!

 
I can't really remember why I decided to start a blog this time last year, I think I did it on a bit of a whim.
 
I didn't really start off well and there was a few times where I considered deleting it.  It wasn't until this year where I really seriously put some time into it and I'm really glad I did.  I'm always surprised that people actually read what I write and I get really excited when anybody comments so thank you to everyone! I also love all the people I've "met" on Twitter from doing it which is awesome.
 
I really love it now, it's not perfect but I'm really excited in turning it into something amazing.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post!

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.