Powered by Blogger.

Hair Inspiration - Short Hair

Hey

This week is the last week for the first half of the semester which I am really excited about, no more early mornings and trains! However I do have a test on Thursday which I am not looking forward to :/
 
I've mentioned how annoying I find my hair, it's long, flat and boring to put it bluntly.  For a long time I've been wanting to get it cut but I've just been unsure on what style I'd like it to be.  Cue the inspiration!
 
 
 
 
I just love how effortless and messy their style is and the length of course.  For a long while now I've been thinking of bringing my fringe back.  Whenever I see someone with a fringe and they look amazing it just makes me want one so much.  I have a long oval-ish face and I think my forehead is quite large so having a fringe might balance out ma face.
 
So yeah, let me know what you think and I would love to know what your hair inspirations are :D


2 comments

  1. have been thinking of cutting my hair shorter and these photos are totally what I would want my hair to look like! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing for sure. I also love Taylor Swifts hair, am obsessed with it!

      Delete

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.