Powered by Blogger.

Arts and Crafts

Hey

Another exciting thing that happened on Saturday (well for me at least) was when my Mum got me a wooden block thing that says Paris.


I have mentioned numerous times how much I love Paris even though I have never been there so I was excited when she gave this to me.
 
When I was younger I was very creative and always wanted to paint things and make them pretty.  Getting the wooden Paris cut-out kind of sparked back up the creative side of me that's been dormant for the last couple of years and I've been trying to think about how I could decorate it. 
 
So far I think I want to paint it white first (this might change) and I want to have a pretty little delicate decoration on it like flowers or maybe infuse the white with hints of pink.  I dunno, I don't have an idea set in stone and would love to hear any ideas you might have.  I'm pretty sure of the location I'm going to put it, above my canvas's of the Eiffel Tower and once painted I think it would look nice against the blue wall.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post!

2 comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.