Powered by Blogger.

New Beginnings (Kind of)

Hey

Today is the first day back at university for me. This should be the last semester of my degree (hopefully) so it's a bit weird not knowing what I'll be doing next year.  I haven't really decided on what I going to do, I've applied for an amazing program next year but if I don't get in I'll have to have a serious think into what I'm going to do. 
 
This accurately sums up how I'm feeling...
 
I say this every semester but I do aim to keep on top with all my courses, I'm only doing three as oppose to the usual four as I did summer school which hopefully makes it easier. I'll try to keep up to date with all my readings as usually by week 3 I just give up as I'm too preoccupied with assignments.  I also aim to start essays as early as I can so I'm not in the usual last minute rush to do them in a week as I suck at time management.
 
I'm naturally a shy person and am not confident enough to go up and talk to people so this semester I want to try to talk to new people. In tutorials I don't really say anything ever so maybe I'll try to be more involved, I only have one tutorial this semester and it's for Art History so hopefully I know what I'm talking about.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post, if your starting back at uni today good luck! :D

5 comments

  1. Good luck for this semester! Having been an Art History tutor, can I just say, I encourage you to speak up and get involved, even if you're not 100% confident of your opinion - tutorials are the best way to learn and the best place to clarify when you don't know something! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'd love to go to uni one day. x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.