Powered by Blogger.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream

Hey

I'm a member of Beauty Review which is this website in which you can review and read other reviews of a variety of products from makeup, hair products and nail polishes. It's really a good place to go to when deciding on a product to buy as there is a good amount of reviews to read and see if it's worth getting.  They also send out products to review and I was lucky enough to get sent this BB Cream which is for combination to oily skin which is has been the state of my skin for as long as I can remember.
 
 
I decided to get it in medium as I thought the light would not suit me but now I regret it as the medium is way to dark for me.
 
The formula is very runny and watery but does easily spread across the face so there is no need to use a lot of the product.  I used a flat top brush to blend it out which was very easy to do, it did blend out nicely and didn't look too patchy.
 
The product promised to reduce imperfections, moisturise, give the skin a healthy glow, deliver a beautiful matte finish to skin and to provide sun protection with SPF 15.  The product did cover my redness which was great, it was a matte finish and it did feel like a moisturiser on my skin rather than a foundation.
 
I'm still not sure what I think about this product, maybe if I got it in a different shade I could properly use it but otherwise it's probably something I won't wear, I think I'll just stick to foundation.
 
I hope you enjoyed this post :) I joined the Pen Pal program run by Popbasic and I just got my first letter which is exciting!  After this I'm going to make some cupcakes which hopefully turn out all right, I might put up pictures if they don't look to disastrous.

4 comments

  1. I got the sensitive one in light and I thought it was pretty rubbish. The coverage was minimal and the SPF 15 might as well not bother seeing as most people would maybe wear half of the amount of cover you need to get that protection. The colour did suit me though. I've kept it for when I want the bare amount of coverage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the coverage wasn't that good which does put me off it.

      Delete
  2. It is always a pain when you get it in the wrong shade! Makes it hard to give it a decent try - I think there are better BB creams out there! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not totally sold on BB creams yet, maybe if I found the right one. I just discovered your blog, love it! xx

      Delete

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.