Powered by Blogger.

Cover and Conceal

Hey

I've only been back to uni for three days and I already need a break, as soon as your back they hit you with all the assignment dates and I instantly become stressed *sigh*
 
Anyway on to happier things on Sunday I went to Farmers and straight away headed for the makeup.  In a perfect world I would have gotten everything, but for some reason I have a problem where I just can't decide what I want so I just end up not getting anything, this also applies to food as well.


My main goal of the trip was to invest in some foundation and concealer as my current foundation shade makes me look like an oompa lompa, not sure what I was thinking when I got it... I went with Revlon Colourstay for Combination/Oily skin again as it's good and works for me. I got colour matched in store and was two shades lighter than my previous foundation (oops)
 
While I was there I also wanted to get some concealer so I don't look like death when I get up at insane times for uni.  I had a look at the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer but decided to go with Collection Cosmetics as I've heard great things about it and it's cheaper (it was actually on sale at Countdown which was a major score).  I got it in Fair, the lightest shade and works well, it really does brighten up my eyes.  I originally thought I would be more a medium but I realise with the whole foundation incident I am lighter than I think I am which is weird, I think I'm tricked by all the redness.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post! :D

2 comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.