Powered by Blogger.

Perfume Haul

Hey

Hope you all had a good weekend, I hoped to have a done a lot of studying buuuuuut I only managed to do some on Sunday.  I had a good reason though (I think) my sisters school ball was on Saturday night and for some reason the pre ball was at our house, so I spent the day helping Mum get everything ready for the 30 odd teenagers and their parents who crammed into our house. It was fun though and was weird but nice seeing my sister all dressed up and in a dress, pretty much all she wears is shorts and vans.
 
On Saturday I took a break from helping and went with my aunts to this clearance sale out in Highbrook.  Most of the cosmetics were Elizabeth Arden but there were a variety of perfumes and I couldn't help myself and got some.
 
 

 
I'm not good at describing scents so I'll just trust what the "official" description says.  I also love the design of the bottles, especially the Juicy Couture one.  When I finish a bottle I put them on my bookshelf as decorations.
 
Left - Britney Spears, Curious
Notes of white flowers surrounded with vanilla and musk nuances, pear and magnolia, tuberose, jasmine and pink cyclamen, musk, vanilla and precious woods.
 
I think this was one of the first 'proper' perfumes I ever got and to this day it's still one of my favourites.  I love this scent, it's sweet but not sickly and is not too strong like the Fantasy fragrances.
 
Centre - Viva La Juicy, Juicy Couture
Topnote: Wild Berries, Mandarin
Midnote: Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine
Drydown: Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline
 
My Mum got this for her birthday and I really loved how it smelled.  There were two Viva La Juicy perfumes at the sale and while they both smelled amazing I went with this one.
 
Right - Britney Spears, Radiance
Notes of berries, tuberose, jasmine, orange blossom, iris and musk.
 
This is one of the other Britney scents which I love. It's musky like Curious but is a little more heavier if that makes any sense at all.  The scent is a little more intense as well but too much that it puts me off.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post :D I got one other thing from the sale which will be on Wednesday's post. I've only used it once but so far it's amazing.

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.