Powered by Blogger.

Disney Tag

Hey

You may know or not but I am a big fan of anything Disney.  When I was little I especially loved watching all the Disney animated movies that involved princesses, in fact I had a hard time in picking which princesses dress I liked the most.  I saw this tag done on Laura's blog and I really loved her answers and the questions so thought I'd have a go.
 
Favourite Disney Film?
This is so hard! Like Laura I love Anastasia buuuuut it's not a Disney movie so I'll have to go with The Little Mermaid. It was pretty much the Disney film I watched the most as a child, we had it on video (remember video) so I watched numerous times.
 
Favourite Disney Princess?
Hmm again such a hard question but I'll have to with Ariel. I loved the fact she was a mermaid and I remember how I wished I had her hair, the colour and the fact it looked AMAZING both in and out of the water.  Also helped that she had the best looking Prince ;D

 
Aurora or Cinderella?
I never really watched Cinderella that much as a child but we did have Sleeping Beauty on video so I'm going to go with Aurora.  I loved everything about her, her amazing golden hair, the fact she lived with fairies the list goes on. I also remember constantly being undecided whether I loved her dress blue or pink, it would change depending what my favourite colour was.

 
 Hercules or Tarzan
Can't say I remember watching either of them but I'll go with Tarzan as I think it would be cool living in the jungle and flying around.  But I do like Hercules as well, especially since he is a part of Greek Mythology which is something I am very interested in.
 
Lizzie Maguire or Raven Baxter?
I can't really remember watching any Raven Baxter so Lizzie Maguire it is. I loved how relatable she was, going through teen girl issues like everybody else. 
 
Favourite Disney Song?
This is easy, as I'm writing this the song is playing in my head and is one of the few songs off Disney movies that I remember.  It's "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid and is so catchy that you can't help singing along to.

 
Which Disney character would be your best friend?
The Genie from Aladdin, he was one of my favourite characters from the movie (behind Princess Jasmine) as he was funny, did great impressions and of course because he was a genie.
 
Which Disney character would be your pet?
I don't know if he is a pet but I'll go with Meeko the Racoon from Pocahontas.  Pocahontas was another movie I really loved and Meeko was one of the more humours character and always tried to cheer her up. He was also pretty cute as well.
 
 
Have you ever been to Disneyland?
No unfortunately, but would love to one day. I'll probably feel like I'll be a kid in candy store ;)

Hope you all enjoyed this post and if you want to do this tag feel free to :D  Yesterday I decided to change the blog's URL to http://artedellamoda.blogspot.co.nz/ as I wanted it to be consistent with it's name, hope this doesn't confuse anybody :)

2 comments

  1. This is such a cute tag! Is it weird that I kinda used to have a crush on the Beast from Beauty & the Beast! haha!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not, I might of had a bit of a crush on Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid ;)

      Delete

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.