Powered by Blogger.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

Hey

So on Saturday the fam and I went out shopping, firstly because my sister needed to get a ball dress; the experience was a bit of an eye opener for me if you know my sister.  We did stop by Farmers which was good for me as they were having 25% off all Revlon products and I had some gift cards so it was too good and opportunity to miss.

I brought two products, I'll do a post on the other one later on.


Colour 435, Love that Pink
So I pretty much swatched every colour on my hand and out of all of them this one took my fancy the most.  I might of (yes I did) picked this colour because of the name (Love that Pink), as you've seen in my previous post I am a fan of the colour pink.  Despite the name the colour is not really pink, it's more of a red when you look at it.  When compared it to my other lip colours that are very red and pink the colour is very orange which is interesting but still looks nice.
 
The lipstick is really creamy to put on and wear, it's easy to apply and does not wear easily which is a major plus.  I am definitely going back to get more colours.
 
Hope you all enjoyed this post
       xoxo

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.