Powered by Blogger.

Pandora Ring

Hey

So last Thursday after a long day at uni I came home and my brother gave me a Pandora bag and said Happy Birthday.  I was a bit confused as my birthday was two weeks ago but I my brother isn't really on to it with gifts and usually leaves it till the last minute so I was surprised when he gave it to me.
 
I first I thought it would have been another Pandora charm as my parents got me a bracelet for my birthday but I was delighted when I saw it was a ring.


As you can see it's a daisy ring.  I'm not usually fond of jewellery with any kind of flowers on them, but I think this one is really cute and simple and I can wear it anywhere, anytime.


This is the Pandora bracelet I got from my parents.  The 21st charm is from them and the big blue one is from my aunt and uncle.

Hope you all enjoyed this post
     xoxo

No comments

Feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.